Follow by e-mail

If you'd rather have these updates sent directly to your e-mail, you can sign up here:

Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

51 days

I factored in Leap Year and the fact that I'm not 30 weeks til tomorrow...but it's 51 days til I'm going to be induced. Give or take a few days. But, still, it's 51 days.

When teaching, 51 days goes by fast. When you're not doing anything, it crawls. C-r-a-w-l-s. Seriously.

I don't really have a lot to report other than the fact that everything is stable. The varix measures between 1.1 and 1.5. The baby is moving pretty well, and they are breathing very well. At each BPP, the baby has gotten a 8 out of 8, so that's good.

I've personally reached the point of exhaustion. I just can NOT stay asleep. I can fall asleep in 5 minutes, but then I go to the bathroom every 2 hours. Last night, the baby decided it was time to practice for the circus at about 3 am. Now, I'm grateful for movement...but it's very hard to go to sleep when there's a lot of jumping going on.

Baby is still frank breech...but with all the movement lately, they might flip. We'll see. I'm not totally sure, but I might be pulling for a C-section at this point given all the circumstances.

Baby get's measured next week, so let's pray for a lot of growth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment