Follow by e-mail

If you'd rather have these updates sent directly to your e-mail, you can sign up here:

Follow by Email

Monday, January 9, 2012

Keeping y'all in the loop :)

So, I went in for my ultrasound this morning. Baby was very active, and once again scored an 8 out of 8 on the BPP. They are still in the frank breech, but they just look oh so happy. We even saw the mouth move today! So, both ankles are crossed in front of the face, and they were holding on to their ear. I actually got to see the ear!!! AND the baby was doing lots of breathing. Feeling movement is still a little difficult, and I have to spend an hour laying on my side to get my kick counts in. But, I tend to get those counts in within an hour, so that's good. I asked the sonographer (yet a new one) if she would measure the baby's foot. I just love that one of them measured it before, so I wanted to know how much it had grown. It is now 5.87 cm. That's almost 6 cm of a foot...and that's about 3 inches!! Keep growing, little one!

Dr.B said that the blood flow looked good, the varix measured within its normal range, and there was no sign of failure anywhere in the body. So, all is well still.

We still need prayers and thoughts.

And I need to stop drinking chocolate milk just to feel the baby move...but I enjoy it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment